Welcome to the first episode of The Angelica Duncan Show!
In this episode, we are going to dig into the charge and call of the Kingdom Woman.
We’re going to delve into:
- The transliteration of the word “helpmeet”
- The meaning of the word Ezer Kenegdo
- The Church as the Bride of Christ and how it relates to women
- Our call and charge as the women of this era in time
Our focus scripture will be Isaiah 32:9-20.
Grab your Bible, journal, and pen…get ready to set the foundation for our time together!
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
Looking for my Power of Daily Confessions For Kingdom Women? You can find that here: angelicaduncan.com/dailyconfessions
It’s my ebook that gives you 30 days of powerful, biblically-based affirmations you can confess over yourself and family each and every day.
Welcome, I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!