Today’s episode is a revival of Episode 28 that was released on October 6, 2021. It was so good that I decided to revive it.
Here’s what you should pay attention to:
– Mistake #5. If you can avoid or correct this mistake, then you can have longevity in the online space.
– Answer this: Which mistake resonated with you? What will you do to change + shift gears?
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Today, we are talking about the top 5 mistakes online ministry leaders make with their product offers (Faith Bloggers are guilty of this, too!).
So first, of all…I know it’s been a month of Sundays since I’ve released a podcast episode. There are tons of reasons why.
The biggest one is that I just needed to give myself and my family tons of grace. We’ve been battling some tough battles since 2019 and sometimes you’ve just gotta pump the brakes and step back for a bit.
And that’s what I did with zero guilt.
With all of that out of the way, I can’t wait for you to dig into today’s episode, not only are we going to talk about the top 5 mistakes I see online ministers and faith bloggers making with their product offers, but I’m going to give you some solid ways to clear all of that up.
Plus, I’ll show you how you can move forward with a ministry product offer you can be proud of!
Do you want to have a bigger impact and wider reach on your online community, but you’re not quite sure what to offer them?
Are you cringing at the idea of charging for your book, bible study, or conference, yet you know it’s the right thing to do, but you just want your heart to be put at ease before you move forward?
Or let me guess…your bank account draining from all the “little services” you didn’t realize you’d need to run your online ministry?
If that sounds like you, then my FREE Ministry Product Offer Ideas Guide is made with you in mind!
Inside, I share with you the Top 7 Ministry Product Offer Ideas that will allow you to serve your audience, fund your ministry, and bless your family.
Ready to get your hands on my FREE Ministry Product Offer Ideas Guide? Then head on over to angelicaduncan.com/offer
Three quick things…
1. Go ahead a hit that follow button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released.
2. If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
3. Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!