Today’s episode is a revival of Episode 29 which was released on October 11, 2021. There are some juicy bits in here that were too good not to share with you again!
Here’s what you should pay attention to:
– Reason #2: Remember, your job as an Online Ministry Leader is to usher in transformation and you can’t do this (and pinpoint what they need) without paying careful attention to this.
– Answer this: Which “next step” is most appealing to you? And tell me how you plan to implement it.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
I know you’ve probably seen Online Ministry Leaders and Faith Bloggers who have lots of products to offer their audience…and you may be thinking you’re behind everyone else.
SisterFriend, you’re not!
In today’s episode, I’m going to be telling you why you should stop creating more products for your online ministry and what you should be doing instead.
This is a follow-up episode to last week’s (Episode 28). So if you missed it, but sure to listen to that episode so you’re all caught up.
Do you want to have a bigger impact and wider reach on your online community, but you’re not quite sure what to offer them?
Are you cringing at the idea of charging for your book, bible study, or conference, yet you know it’s the right thing to do, but you just want your heart to be put at ease before you move forward?
Or let me guess…your bank account draining from all the “little services” you didn’t realize you’d need to run your online ministry?
If that sounds like you, then my FREE Ministry Product Offer Ideas Guide is made with you in mind!
Inside, I share with you the Top 7 Ministry Product Offer Ideas that will allow you to serve your audience, fund your ministry, and bless your family.
Ready to get your hands on my FREE Ministry Product Offer Ideas Guide? Then head on over to angelicaduncan.com/offerThree quick things…
1. Go ahead a hit that follow button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released.
2. If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
3. Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!