Raise your hand if you’re a mom, a wife, and have a whole, full life.
My guess is that’s a good chunk of my community. But what I want you to know is that none of that has to stop you from stepping into the calling on your life to build an online ministry.
Hannah Wilhelm of Tiny Joyful Treasures shares her story of doing hard things, living a full life, and yet still ministering with the conviction of, “If I don’t tell people God loves them, who will?”
She encourages other moms, makes them laugh, and gives young women tools to weave together the love of God and personal growth to live up to her full potential.
In this interview, we talk about:
- Her “ah-ha” moment when she was nursing her baby and decided to take the leap of faith to start her online ministry
- Her passion for telling other women that God loves them — no matter what
- How this idea of “I can do hard things” keeps her going even when the going gets tough.
You can find Hannah over on her blog www.tinyjoyfultreasures.com
Join us as we chat babies, marriage, and ministry and how God can use it all while you build your online ministry!
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!