Ever wonder how you’ll ever build your email list to respectable numbers? Spinning your wheels trying to get new email subscribers?
You’re not alone.
Nearly every woman who starts her online ministry quickly realizes that this is no easy feat.
Dani Goeppert of Wild Happy Family shares how she grew her email list from small numbers to over 3,000 subscribers when she decided to get laser-focused and began collaborating with other women in the online ministry space.
In this interview, we talk about:
- The power of networking and making genuine new relationships with other ministry leaders in the online space.
- How she grew her email list fast by being committed to collaborating with others.
- Her deeper passion for building her online ministry platform,
You can find Dani over at www.wildhappyfamily.comListen and discover the secrets to building your email list via networking and collaborating with others so you can grow by leaps and bounds!
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
See the full show notes + transcripts with links to everything I mentioned in this episode here: angelicaduncan.com/20
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!