If you come from a legalistic Christian background and you need the courage to walk in freedom, then you’re going to want to into today’s episode.
I’m talking with April Schwarz about the freedom in her Christian life now that she’s walked away from legalism.
Over at The Study Nook, she helps heavy-hearted Christian Moms find their God-given purpose, gain confidence & Find their true Identity in Christ, and learn how to cultivate a truly meaningful relationship with God.
In this episode, we talk about:
- God’s heart and design for women
- Her passion for women to have a transformation experience with the true and living God.
- The need for more women to step fully into the online space with the message and ministry God’s placed inside them and to do without fear or reservation.
You can find April over on her blog www.thestudynook.com
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
See the full show notes + transcripts with links to everything I mentioned in this episode here: angelicaduncan.com/23
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!
Valerie S Johnson-Williams says
I truly enjoyed this session. I liked the fact that she mentioned the fact that we have to come out of the church mentality.
Very interesting and informative. I’m excited to gain clarity & learn on this new journey of my life all that God wants me to learn in order to be used. The door that has been opened is a Blessing & I’m encouraged to not be afraid to walk in as He orders & guides my steps. May God’s Holy Spirit continue to flow in u Angelica & thank u for ur help. I’m so Blessed to be led to u in this season of my life.
Lena Grimsley says
I am very excited to be in get clear bootcamp I have learned a lot of information. That going to lead me where God has for me .
Annie Ray says
Hi Angelica just wanted to say my granddaughter help me to get in but not to the new package I paid $127 for the quarterly and the inner circle for $27. I didn’t get to enjoy that first week I paid $74 I want all that I paid for. Please help me to navigate through all of that and to help, show me how to have an successful Online Ministry.
I thank you for the Live training which been great. I want more in Jesus name. Please contact me.
Annie, could you please email us (email@example.com) so we can get this straightened out for you?
Nikki Jay says
I really enjoyed this lesson. I love how she articulated her passion and heart behind her ministry