So you wanna start an online ministry? Or maybe you’ve already started down that path, but you realize that things aren’t quite coming together in the way you hoped they would.
In today’s episode, I’m discussing the missing ingredients to your online ministry.
I’m going to share with you:
- My Online Ministry Trifecta
- How to reach a wider audience
- The one thing you need to build a deeper connection with your online ministry community
I hope by the end of today’s episode you’re going to become more strategic about building your online ministry.
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!
Theresa McClellan says
I am intrigued by Instagram. So that is my unknown, untried and untested ingredient. But I’m ready to get cooking so let’s see where this leads. Thank you, Angelica.
Nikki Jay says
What you said about owning your email list is so true. And you want to get the trifecta going because you can reach more people for the Lord..
Great resource! You set the light bulb off for me regarding online community. I do need to get past church family and friends.
Thank you so Angelica!
Connie Freeman says
Awesome teaching on this Trificta
Thank you! 💕
Adrienne Williams says
Understanding how to build is essential for any business. This is a great blueprint on how to do that. 1 Billion People is my takeaway! There is something powerful about community, and doing life together.
Yes! Let’s link arms, Adrienne! 💕