Imagine going to bed snuggled up next to the love of your life, then waking the next morning finding yourself a widow…a now single mother of 7 children.
That’s Lisa’s story.
But it doesn’t end there.
Lisa Appelo inspires women to deepen their faith in the storms of life and find hope in grief. Her unlikely online ministry birthed out of great loss and deep grief is a safe haven for women who need a soft spot to land with life around them is imploding.
In this interview, we talk about:
- How grief, loss, and pain make for beautiful stepping stones in online ministry
- Ministry mindset and what it takes to get to 15,000 email subscribers
- Her deep passion to “reach back” and bring other women through the storms of life
You can find Lisa on her blog at www.isaappelo.comListen in as we chat embracing the unexpected online ministry you never knew you needed.
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!