Ever wanted to know what it takes to go viral on Facebook? And how that can quickly accelerate your online ministry?
In this episode, I’m going to be giving you all the deets on a savvy game plan to accelerate your online ministry by leveraging Facebook in the following areas:
1. Accelerating the spreading the Gospel and the message of hope that’s only found in Christ.
2. Accelerating your email list.
3. Accelerating your income. (Yep! that’s important, too.)
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!
This is absolutely awesome information. Thank you so much for sharing!! Quick question, when you go viral or receive several shares from a post, is it OK to send a request for them to “like” your page? Also, what are your thoughts on boosting a post on Facebook? Thank you so much for your obedience to lead!!🙏🙌❤
When someone likes a post, you’ll see the option to invite them to like the page — do it! You’ll learn more about boosting in the Inner Circle. I’m so glad you’ve joined us, Keisha!
Millie Jane Hawkins Sr. says
Interested in learning as much as i can about Jesus christ