How Living off of Diet Coke and M&Ms led this woman to find her calling and flow in her anointing.
Today’s special guest is with Lisa Kimery of My Life Nurse who speaks to the heart of women (and some men) who are serving and taking care of others but struggle to take care of themselves.
Lisa is one of my beloved students and a sweet SisterFriend in this community.
She not only shares her story of how she became known as the Velvet Hammer, but also how taking that leap of faith to start her online ministry has lead to opportunities for friendship, mentorship, and lifetime connections.
In this interview, we talk about:
- Growing your email list via collaborations
- The SUPER POWER of perseverance
- The beauty of connection with other women in the ministry online space
This episode is one that is sure to warm your heart…and give you a kick in the pants!
You can find Lisa over on her blog at: www.mylifenurse.com
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!
Leave a Reply