Are you currently serving in ministry at your local church? Are you married and wondering if you and your husband could start an online ministry?
Well, today’s episode is just for you!
My interview with Andre and Timberely Gray will open up your heart to the possibilities that exist in the online space for your message and ministry.
They are husband and wife couple and bi-vocational pastors in Las Vegas Nevada. You can find them ministering online at Living Our Priorities where they provide biblical and practical resources to help you make time for the things that matter most in the areas of faith, family, and work.
They are students of mine and bring such wisdom and light to our community!
In this interview, we talk about:
- How the internet is the new mission filed
- Why having an online ministry that’s separate from your position as a pastor or minister can provide opportunities to share the deeper parts of your message
- The joy of doing online ministry together as a couple
You can find Andre and Timberly over on their blog: www.livingourpriorities.com
Get ready to hear from the heart of two pastors, who share in life and ministry together!
Grab your journal and pen, get comfortable, sip your chai, and tune into today’s episode. I just know you’re going to enjoy every minute of it!
Is there a message brewing in your belly or a ministry you know in your knowa the Lord’s calling you to build in the online space?
Are you ready to have the kind of Kingdom Influence that reaches the masses and places where your feet may never tread?
Then download my FREE Guide called The Kingdom Influencers Online Ministry Guide
In it, you will learn my top strategies for expanding your audience reach, growing an online following, and maintaining a thriving ministry platform.
Get this free guide now by heading over to angelicaduncan.com/guide
Three quick things…
- Go ahead a hit that subscribe button so you’ll be in the know at the very moment new episodes of the Angelica Duncan show are released
- If you hear something that’s shareable or you know the perfect person who needs to hear that message or tip that I or one of my guests give. Then, please DO share it with them. God could be using you as a catalyst for change in their lives.
- Head on over to angelicaduncan.com. There you can grab some spirit-building and ministry-building resources that I pinky-promise will serve you well.
I’m so delighted and honored you’re here with me!
…there’s only one way to live a spirit-filled life and build a Spirit-filled ministry and that’s to dance with the King Christ Jesus!